Brownie, so called because of its dark color, is an ideal dessert for all chocolate lovers; this ingredient is in fact the absolute protagonist in this dessert! For this reason, our advice is to choose a good dark chocolate. In this regard, we refer you to reading the article "How to choose chocolate".
A typical dessert of American cuisine, the brownie is a cake cut into small squares covered with icing; they may contain flakes of chocolate or hazelnuts and can be flavored with various flavors, such as vanilla or mint. They can be served with hot milk or ice cream or with whipped cream, especially in restaurants. They are ideal as a snack or as a snack without forgetting that the consumption of this brownie, like that of any dessert, must be done in moderation. Let's see in detail how to make chocolate brownie following our recipe step by step.
How to make chocolate brownie, the ingredients
- 200 grams of sugar
- 4 organic eggs
- 200 grams of butter at room temperature
- 80 grams of flour
- 100 grams of walnuts
- 150 grams of dark chocolate
- Half a sachet of yeast (optional)
How to make chocolate brownie, the preparation
- Take the dark chocolate and melt it with the butter, in a double boiler or in the microwave, being careful to avoid burning it
- Once this is done, put the four eggs in a bowl and beat them
- At this point, add the sugar little by little while continuing to beat, until the ingredients are well blended
- Once done, add the butter and melted dark chocolate, but first make sure the mixture is cold enough to prevent the eggs from cooking, doing the same way as the sugar.
- Finally, add the flour to the chopped walnuts and, if you want, add the yeast
- Finally, pour them into the bowl and mix well
- Pour the mixture into a 22cm square pan lined with baking paper
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes: the brownie should be crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Once out of the oven, wait at least half an hour then remove it from the pan
- As soon as it has cooled, you can cut the cake into many small squares, brownies!
- Fill the brownies with whipped cream and serve
THE Brownies they can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 5 days, you can also arrange them in layers: just separate each layer from the other with parchment paper.