How to use coconut oil: instructions on the thousand uses of coconut oil for skin, hair and personal well-being.
How to use coconut oil to treat hair
L'coconut oil can be applied to hair before and after shampooing. L'coconut oil, thanks to its properties, it protects and moisturizes the hair, makes it brighter, softer and prevents the onset of split ends.
1) Moisten the hair by dabbing it with cotton balls.
2) Soften the coconut oil with the warmth of your hands (if it is winter, the coconut oil will be in solid form, in the summer it will be liquid so just spread it with a comb) and distribute it well in your hair.
3) let it act for 15-20 minutes and then continue with the normal shampoo.
1) You just need to apply very small doses only on the tips, with still damp hair.
After shampooing, coconut oil protects the hair from the thermal shock of the hairdryer. Thanks to coconut oil, the hair will be soft, silky, nourished and shiny.
How to use coconut oil for the face
For the face, it can be used as a cleanser and as a makeup remover. To use thecoconut oilas a natural facial cleanser, just apply a small amount on your hands and massage your face. The residues ofcoconut oilthey must then be removed with a microfibre cloth or cotton pads. In this way, all skin impurities will go away because thecoconut oilit will act as a kind of natural soap which is also effective as a makeup remover.
How to use coconut oil to strengthen nails
L'coconut oil it is indicated for those with weak nails. To strengthen the nails, mix small doses of coconut oil with hot water and a few drops of lemon. Put everything in a bowl and soak the nails in order to lighten, nourish and restructure.
How to use coconut oil for skin care
Coconut oil can be used as a body balm, as a moisturizer or post-epilation cream. To moisturize the skin naturally, after showering, spread a small amount of coconut oil on still wet skin, rinse and pat dry with a bathrobe. After waxing or other types of hair removal, coconut oil is particularly useful for nourishing the skin, soothing it and removing any wax residues.
Other articles on coconut oil:
The properties of coconut oil
Pure coconut oil
Where to buy coconut oil?
- 100% Organic and Pure Virgin Coconut Oilby Tiana
- Organic Coconut Oil - 100% Pure from Mystic Moment
- 100% Organic and Pure Virgin Coconut Oilby Naissance