Homemade fruit juice,natural recipe (without sugar) or with sweetener. Conservation, practical tips and ideas.
How to make homemade fruit juices: here are the instructions to self-produce delicious juices with 100% natural fruit with extreme simplicity.
Classic morning breakfast: brioche with fruit juice ... and if we prepare the fruit juice with our hands?
Certainly, the homemade one is a genuine, healthy product without the presence of various preservatives and additives that would do nothing but harm our health. In this regard we will illustrate you how to make homemade fruit juices suggesting two very delicious recipes.
Please note: in the first part I will give you recipes to make with simple blenders and in the second part, you will have recipes for homemade fruit juices to be prepared with an extractor or centrifuge.
Prepare a homemade fruit juice it is a very simple operation: even those who do not know about cooking can very well undertake this pleasant experience made of fruit, a necessary ingredient to preserve the health of our body. Fruit is rich in micronutrients. And the flavor? Definitely better than the fruit juices over the counter. So that a product can be defined with the words "fruit juice”Should consist of 100% fruit. Do you think that the classic juice you drink at the bar has this prerogative? No. That's why it is best to prepare it at home, with your own hands and from fresh and ripe fruit.
How to make homemade fruit juices:Peach juice
Let's start with ahomemade fruit juicevery simple. Here are the necessary ingredients.
- 1 kg of organic peaches preferably with yellow flesh
- 600 ml of water
- 320 grams of sugar
- Juice of half a lemon untreated
To get goodnatural fruit juice, just omit the sugar. Sugar-free fruit juice has fewer calories and a more authentic flavor.
- Carefully wash the peaches under running water then put a pot of water on the stove, add the sugar and bring to a boil for three minutes
- Meanwhile, peel the peaches and cut them into small pieces
- After three minutes, pour the peaches into the sugar-water mixture and cook for 5 minutes, taking care to stir constantly.
- At this point, turn off the heat, add the juice of half a lemon and mix
- Leave to rest for about a couple of minutes
- Once this is done, blend everything with the help of a simple and practical blender
- And your peach fruit juice is ready
Homemade fruit juice:storage
If you don't want to consume it immediately you can proceed to storage. Continue like this: pour the fruit juice into glass bottles, cap them and sterilize them by putting them in boiling water for about 50 minutes. They will then be stored in the refrigerator! For further information, we recommend reading the article How to sterilize glass jars.
Concentrated fruit juice
For those who prefer concentrated fruit juice here is the recipe
- 800 grams of organic peaches
- 100 grams of sugar
- Wash and peel the peaches then cut them into small pieces
- In a saucepan, cook the peaches with the sugar for about 10 minutes
- Pour the mixture into a kitchen blender and blend until you have reached the classic pulp. If the juice is too thick, just add a little boiling water.
- The peach fruit juice is ready to be enjoyed, otherwise bottle it and keep it in the fridge.
Homemade fruit juices
Before you seehow to make a fruit juice with extractorwe will focus on some nutritional notes.
In previous recipes we have seen how to prepare godshomemade fruit juicesthat they keepalmostall fruit nutrients. We said “almost” because fruit reaches high temperatures and thermolabile micronutrients (such as vitamin C) are deactivated.
By consuming ahomemade fruit juiceobtained with the previous recipes, however, you will get the full amount of fiber contained in the fruit. In other words, whether it is sugar-free or with honey or added sugar, therecipesseen previously they are more satiating, they bring fibers.
Thehomemade fruit juice with extractor or centrifuge it does not provide fibers. The fibers are discarded from thechewerof the cold extractor or centrifuge.
Homemade fruit juice with extractor
A fruit juice exotic you can prepare it by combining in your extractor: a green apple, half a pink grapefruit and half a papaya.
Another fruit juice with the extractor can be prepared with: two peaches, an apple and a sprinkling of cinnamon.
Very delicious are the berry juices, with blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries.
The combination of watermelon and strawberry or melon and peaches is excellent. Another great classic is given by kiwi and pear.
More homemade fruit juice recipes
There are a large number of juice recipe books for blending, extracting or spinning. For all information, I invite you to visit the Amazon page dedicated toRecipe Books.
N.B .: often some pages of the books can also be downloaded for free.