Lovers ofnatural cosmeticsthey will not be able to resist the temptation to independently produce godsdiy cosmeticsbased on cocoa and other natural extracts.
To preparediy cosmetics we can start with very simple ingredients. Beginners may find it difficult to find the ingredients for the preparation ofnatural cosmetics, that's why we start from the recipes ofdiy cosmeticswith the easiest ingredients to find.
DIY cosmetics, natural anti-cellulite scrubs
Betweendiy cosmeticseasier to prepare there is an excellent natural anti-cellulite scrub based on cocoa. Cocoa, thanks to the high content offlavonoids, stimulates local microcirculation and inatural cosmeticsbased on cocoa, they perform an anti-aging action thanks to the ability of cocoa to counteract free radicals.
The ingredients to prepare it natural scrub I'm:
- 2 teaspoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of fine salt
- 2 teaspoons of coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of sweet almond oil
- 1 teaspoon of rose essential oil
- 50 ml of green tea
Prepare it do-it-yourself natural scrub:
- Except for thegreen tea, place all the ingredients in a fairly large bowl. Mix well making sure to mix all the ingredients perfectly.
- Only when the ingredients are well blended, add the green tea little by little. Warning! The quantity of 50 ml is indicative, a lot depends on how much green tea will be able to absorb your mixture, which is why you must try to obtain a mixture as amalgamated as possible. Add the green tea a little at a time, keeping in mind that the mixture must remain hard and not liquid.
- When the mixture is well blended, apply it on the legs by performing a bottom-up massage. Leave yours onnatural scrubfor several minutes: better if left on for a long time. At the end of the scrub, rinse with just warm water.
DIY cosmetics, natural moisturizer
The ingredients to make a homemade moisturizer:
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
The preparation of the homemade moisturizer:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until they are well combined. Given the different textures, you will have to mix for a long time in order to obtain a creamy mixture that can be spread on the skin of the face.
- To apply the DIY moisturizer, it is better to use a brush and exclude the eye area which has a different pH than the rest of the face.
- After application, leave on for 10 maximum 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. The face skin will be smoother, softer and more luminous from the first application.
Other DIY cosmetics
–Do-it-yourself face masks
On the page you will find recipes for DIY face masks with moisturizing, exfoliating or suitable for oily skin.
- Do-it-yourself face cleansing
Natural cosmeticsfor DIY facial cleansing: peeling, clay mask and steam cleaning.
- Skin stains
Natural remedies for skin blemishes.Natural cosmeticswith anti-stain creams and ad hoc advice.
Another article of ours that might interest you is "DIY cosmetics: how to self-produce them”With the indications of Dr. Moira Bonaldo, biologist and cosmetologist and an ebook to download.
You might also be interested in
Parabens in cosmetics
Phytocosmetics: meaning and recipes