Thererecipe of vegetarian meatballs.Let's not talk aboutclassic vegetable meatballs how traditional can beeggplant meatballs,on this page you will find therecipeof thevegetarian meatballsof buckwheat. The recipe is easy to make and requires an investment, in terms of timing, of about an hour.
Vegetarian buckwheat meatballs, the ingredients for four people
- 200 grams of pearl buckwheat
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- vegetable soup
- 750 ml of vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper as required
- an egg
- 80 ml of extra virgin olive oil, about 4 tablespoons
- 1/2 beet of watercress and 150 g of light cream (optional but highly recommended)
- Salad leaves, tomatoes and parsley for garnish (optional but highly recommended)
How to serve thevegetarian meatballsof buckwheat
Thevegetarian buckwheat meatballscan be served on a bed of salad and accompanied by lovely small datterino tomatoes, accompanied by a sprinkle oflight creamsand a sprinkle with chopped beetroot of watercress and a few leaves of parsley.
- Rinse the 200 grams of buckwheat with cold water and let it dry in a colander with a sufficiently tight mesh.
- Peel the onions and slice them thinly. Put the butter in the pan, add the onion and vegetable soup, the wheat and the broth. Cook everything for about 20 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Let the wheat cool and add the man well mixed.
- In a separate pan, heat the oil.
- With the well cooked buckwheat flavored with the broth, formmeatballsand cook them.
- Cut the crscione beets until you get a mince to mix with the binding creams.
- Clean and wash the salad leaves.
- Arrange the salad leaves, well opened, on a plate.
- Arrange the meatballs on the salad leaves and add the cherry tomatoes and a splash of light cream mixed with watercress.
- Garnish everything with parsley leaves.
This vegetarian recipe it is very energetic, a full portion oflight creamscontains about 410 calories.