Ecological detergent for the washing machine: one of the advantages of preparing the washing machine detergent at home is the use of natural products. They exist on the marketecological detergentsbut there is nothing moregreenof the realizationdo-it-yourself.
Ecological homemade detergent
At home it is possible to prepareecological detergents for washing machines both in powder and in liquid form. There are so many ways: Marseille soap can be prepared from olive oil, the so-called "rinse aid" for laundry can be made thanks to sodium bicarbonate which, among other things, sanitizes the drum ofwashing machineand helps us to fight bad smells.
How to prepare ecological detergent for the washing machine
- 150 grams of Marseille soap -> look how to make Marseille soap at home
- 100 grams of scented soap -> look how to make soap at home
- 450 ml of water
- 250 grams of soda
- 125 grams of vinegar
Do-it-yourself detergent, the procedure
- Grate 150 grams of Marseille soap
- Grate a pound of scented soap to taste
- Add two glasses of tap water
- Heat the mixture over low heat
- In a separate container, add a cup of soda to half a cup of vinegar, stir to mix well
- Combine the two compounds and let cool by placing everything at room temperature
When thedetergenthas cooled down, you can use it for your laundry.
As stated, it is possible to obtain delecological detergenteven simply by combining Marseille soap with sodium bicarbonate. Here's how to proceed in this case
Ecological detergent for the washing machine, the necessary
- Large pot
- 5 liters of water
- A bar of Marseille soap
- 5 tablespoons of baking soda
Ecological detergent for the washing machine, the preparation
- Pour the water into the pot and boil
- Meanwhile, grate the soap until it is reduced to flakes
- When the water starts to boil, turn off the gas and add the soap flakes: a few seconds and the soap will dissolve completely
- Immediately after, add the baking soda
- Yours is readyecological detergent for the washing machine!