Those who associate the hamburger as a food product only made of meat are very wrong, perhaps they do not know theVegetarian hamburger100% cruelty free! In this regard, we will show you how to make theVegetarian hamburger following our recipe step by step.
There is no classic recipe for preparing vegetarian burgers; basically it is a matter of taste and imagination. The recipe that we propose today contains chickpeas and spinach, but the variations are endless.
Vegetarian hamburger, what we need
- 250 grams of boiled chickpeas
- 200 grams of spinach
- 3 ripe red tomatoes
- A few leaves of lettuce salad
- 6 slices
- 6 sandwiches
Vegetarian hamburger, the preparation
- Take the sandwiches and cut them in half then put them to toast in a non-stick pan already hot over medium heat, being careful not to burn them.
- Once this is done, arrange the slices of sliced u200b u200b on the slightly hot bread, so as to melt them
- In a pan, cook the spinach with a drizzle of oil for about 4 minutes over medium heat
- As soon as they are wilted, add the boiled chickpeas, salt, pepper and mix vigorously until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Carefully wash the lettuce leaves and after drying place them in sandwiches, then cut the tomatoes into thin slices
- Arrange a little mayonnaise on the lettuce leaves then put two or three tomato slices on top
- Pour the cooked chickpeas and spinach into a blender, add a drizzle of oil then blend everything until you get a homogeneous mixture: you will get the mixture to create about 6 small burgers
- To make the burgers a little more compact, add a little breadcrumbs to the dough
- Divide the dough into six portions and form a sort of hamburger with your hands
- Brown the burgers well on both sides in a non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil
- Once cooked, place them on the tomatoes and add the ketchup on top
- Close the sandwiches and serve at the table