We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Summer gives us a rich variety of vegetables such as aubergines, courgettes, tomatoes; one of the most important principles of a healthy and balanced diet is variety: consuming seasonal vegetables helps us to respect this principle.
Consuming vegetables is therefore very good for your health, especially if they come from our garden because they are rich in fiber, minerals, water and vitamins. How to consume it? In this regard we can prepare one omelette with vegetables, the classic dish to prepare for trips out of town but also as a snack at work. But let's see in detail how to do it omelette with vegetables following our recipe step by step.
Omelette with vegetables, what we need
- 5 organic eggs
- 1 leek
- 2 courgettes
- 1 red pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 medium potato
- 4 button mushrooms
- 150 grams of provolone
- 150 grams of cottage cheese
- 5 tablespoons of bechamel
- 100 grams of grated Parmesan
- Salt, oil and pepper
Omelette with vegetables, the preparation
- Clean the carrots, potatoes and leeks and chop them coarsely
- Pour the freshly chopped vegetables into a non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil and leave to brown for 10 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon
- In the meantime, wash and cut the zucchini into rounds then wash the pepper, remove the core, divide it into 4 parts, removing the seeds and the white parts
- Once this is done, cut the pepper further into thin slices
- Clean the mushrooms and chop them finely
- After 10 minutes of cooking the carrots, add the peppers and mix
- After 5 minutes, add the zucchini and mushrooms then add salt and mix well, continuing to cook for another 10 minutes
- In the meantime, take a very large bowl and beat the eggs, add a pinch of salt and pepper
- As soon as the vegetables are cooked, pour them into the bowl with the beaten eggs and add the diced provolone, ricotta, bechamel, grated cheese.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are mixed well
- Pour the mixture into the non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil and cover with a lid, leaving it to simmer for about 7/8 minutes
- With the help of the lid, turn the vegetable omelette and cook for another 3/4 minutes
- Remove the omelette from the pan and place it on absorbent paper
Serve the omelette with vegetables lukewarm or cold