Have you ever thought about making natural toothpaste at home? It is not difficult at all indeed it is a simple and fast operation. In this regard, below you will find the recipe for a homemade natural toothpaste.
Homemade natural toothpaste, toothpaste powder
To make this toothpaste you will need to get: some sage and thyme leaves, two tablespoons of baking soda, two tablespoons of white clay, 5 drops of mint essential oil
- Put the leaves to dry
- Once the leaves are dry, grind them and pour them into a container together with the baking soda
- Add the clay, the drops of essential oil and mix everything well until all the ingredients are combined
- Transfer the mixture to a glass jar with the lid and add a few whole cloves to help preserve the dough.
Indications for use
- In case of sensitive teeth, increase the amount of white clay and decrease that of the bicarbonate
- Do not put the wet toothbrush in the mixture to avoid bacterial contamination
- Use a dry wooden spoon to take a small amount and spread it on the toothbrush
Homemade natural toothpaste, whitening effect
To whiten your teeth you can use aloe vera, here's how to proceed:
- Extract the aloe vera pulp from the inside of its leaves and pour it into a container then chop finely with the help of a fork
- Add a few drops of hydrogen peroxide and a teaspoon of bicarbonate
- Mix well until all the ingredients are combined
- Pass the mixture on your teeth with the help of your toothbrush
Homemade natural toothpaste, the mouthwash
For good oral hygiene, in addition to toothpaste, we need mouthwash. Here is the recipe for making a natural mouthwash:
- Pour 100 ml of water, five drops of eucalyptus essential oil and five drops of peppermint essential oil into a container.
- Mix everything with fifty drops of Propolis hydroglycerin extract (alcohol-free)
Here are the oral care products prepared with natural ingredients
You might also be interested inInvisible appliance: costs and opinions