There Crepes it is a wafer made of simple ingredients such as eggs, milk, flour and is usually stuffed with the most varied fillings, sweet or savory. In this regard, we now propose the Crepes with pumpkin and bechamel filling.
This dish is very suitable for Sunday lunches or for holidays and is prepared with great ease. But let's see in detail how to make crepes with pumpkin filling and bechamel following our step-by-step recipe.
Crepes with pumpkin filling, the ingredients
- 500 g of pumpkin,
- 100 grams of grated Parmesan
- 1 pack of bechamel
- 250grams of ricotta
- Extra virgin olive oil, salt, nutmeg, and pepper to taste
- A handful of shelled almonds
Crepes with pumpkin filling, the preparation
- Cook the pumpkin in a moderate oven for about 30 minutes
- After the time has elapsed, let it cool down
- Then pass the pumpkin through a sieve and collect it in a bowl.
- Add the ricotta, the béchamel, the parmesan, the very finely chopped almonds, the salt, the pepper and the nutmeg
- Mix all the ingredients well until they are mixed well: the mixture must be very dry.
- Take the crepes you have prepared previously and start with the filling: just put a handful of filling in the center of the crepes. Do not consume all the filling as you will need it again later.
- Close the crepes by pressing firmly on the sides with wet fingers so that the filling does not come out during cooking
Crepes with pumpkin filling, cooking
Once you have prepared the stuffed crepes you just have to cook them.
- Place the crepes on the greased baking sheet
- Pour the mixture to make the filling over the crepes, sprinkle with oil and grated Parmesan cheese over the entire surface
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 minutes
- Serve still hot and garnish with a few mint leaves and some almonds
Here are yours crepes with pumpkin filling and bechamel