Let's see in detailhow to whiten your teeth using completely natural products! To have white teeth you don't need to buy specific products at the pharmacy or resort to whitening treatments at a dental office which, by the way, are also quite expensive. In this nature comes to our aid, there are in fact natural and cheap remedies to combat yellow teeth.
Yellow teeth, the causes
It should be emphasized that yellowing does not only result from poor oral hygiene, there are in fact other triggers: smoking and some substances we usually consume can damage the enamel of our teeth. A few examples? Coffee, tea, licorice, tobacco, are all substances that lead to yellowing of the teeth.
How to whiten your teeth, prevention
The ideal would be to prevent the teeth from yellowing, therefore it is good to always do a good prevention which consists above all in having the foresight to brush your teeth immediately after consuming the aforementioned substances in order to prevent them from acting on the enamel.
Teeth whitening, natural remedies
Among the natural remedies to whiten teeth we find sodium bicarbonate but not only!
Here are some examples:
- Baking soda: should be applied to the toothbrush together with the toothpaste, taking care not to rub too vigorously and limiting this operation to only once a week: excessive use could corrode the tooth enamel and obtain the opposite effect.
- Sage: just rub a sage leaf on your teeth or chew the leaves, taking care not to ingest the substance obtained from it
- Ash: also in this case just rub the ash with the toothbrush, being careful not to swallow it. Then make abundant rinses with water.
- Lemon and orange: just rinse with the juice or rub the peel directly on your teeth. The same method can be used with the orange peel.
- Strawberry: just make a baby food with the strawberry pulp and add a little lemon. To rub on the teeth for a few seconds
WARNING: whatever substance you choose, be careful not to overdo it and rinse well after use
Other items that may interest you:How long to wait before brushing your teethisHow to brush your teeth