The skin is a living tissue so it should be cleansed regularly in the morning and evening to allow it to breathe. On the market we find many products for cleanse the face, some cheap others quite expensive …… maybe even efficient. But what component do they have? Are they completely harmless on our skin? But let's see in detail chow to cleanse your face with natural remedies.
How to cleanse your face, which product to choose
A good cleanser promotes hydration and nourishes the skin with its lipids, so it is important to choose the right cleanser to apply to the face. If you opt for milk, make sure it does not contain synthetic fats such as petrolatum or silicones) but only vegetable oils, waxes and butters: just read the label. Furthermore, there must be no silicones such as cyclomethicone or dimethicone.
Cleansing the face with natural products means cleansing, nourishing, hydrating the skin in a manner
- For dry skin, nourishing oils such as almond, jojoba, rice bran, grape seed and sesame oils
- In the case of oily skin, instead, opt for oils with an anti-inflammatory action such as borage, blackcurrant, blueberry or evening primrose seeds.
How to cleanse your face with soy milk
Soy milk is a real cure-all for dry, red and irritated skin: it will soften and nourish the skin, giving you a healthy and radiant appearance.
Below you will find what you need and the procedure for cleansing the face with soy milk.
Everything you need: a glass of soy milk, a medium-sized basin and a small white towel
- Pour the soy milk into the bowl
- Dip the towel in the soy milk and leave it for at least a minute
- Place the towel soaked in soy cream on your face and leave it on for at least five minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water and pat gently with a clean, dry towel.
You might also be interested in