To enjoy a good dish of ravioli with spinach you just have to prepare them with your own hands, starting with the puff pastry. Often people prefer at least to buy ready-made puff pastry due to lack of time. But believe me, homemade puff pastry has a unique, unparalleled flavor. Then take some time out and rediscover the flavors of homemade pasta… ..your palate will thank you. But let's see in detail the recipe for making the ravioli with spinach following our directions step by step.
Ravioli with spinach, the ingredients
- 500 grams of flour 00
- 50 grams of butter
- 250 grams of cottage cheese
- 4 fresh organic eggs
- 250 grams of untreated spinach
- 3 sage leaves
- 50 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
Ravioli with spinach, the preparation
- Pour the ingredients to prepare the puff pastry into a bowl, then the flour, eggs and a little water then knead until the necessary consistency is obtained.
- Once this is done, knead the pastry on the wooden board then roll it into two sheets that are not too thin with the help of a rolling pin
- Pour the ingredients to make the filling into a bowl, then the ricotta, the boiled and chopped spinach, a spoonful of Parmesan cheese and a pinch of salt and pepper then mix everything until you get a homogeneous mixture
- Arrange the filling in piles on one of the two sheets and cover with the other sheet by compressing the dough around each pile
- Cropped i ravioli with the toothed wheel then put them to cook in plenty of boiling salted water
- Drain i ravioli when they rise to the surface (after about 3 minutes);
- Lay down the ravioli with spinach in a pan where the butter has previously been melted
- Add the fresh sage, the remaining Parmesan and pepper
- Skip i ravioli over moderate heat then served hot, garnished with a few sage leaves.