We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
By now the cold is upon us, the ideal time to taste typical winter dishes such as vegetable soup. It is a healthy meal, a concentrate of mineral salts and vitamins with a negligible fat content that facilitates the function of our intestines. Vegetable soups are particularly suitable for those who follow a diet: thanks to the amount of fiber they cause a sense of satiety which reduces the intake of other foods.
Vegetable soups also have the advantage of being able to be prepared with different recipes, depending on the region and the seasons. There are in fact, several variations. The recipe that we want to offer you today involves the addition of soy sauce. But let's see how to do the vegetable soup with soy sauce following the recipe step by step.
Vegetable soup, the ingredients for 2 people
- 5 large mushrooms
- 120 grams of spaghetti
- 2 carrots
- 1 leek
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and soy sauce
- Vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper
Vegetable soup, the preparation
- After having thoroughly cleaned the mushrooms, put them to boil for about twenty minutes
- When these are about to cook, drain them
- As soon as the mushrooms are cooled, remove the stem and cut them into cubes
- In the same boiling water as the mushrooms, cook the spaghetti but first cut them into pieces of about 3 cm
- Drain them which are still quite raw and set aside
- Peel the carrots and cut them into thin slices then wash the leek, peel it and finally cut it into practically identical slices
- Put the broth to boil and pour the mushrooms, followed by the carrot and leek
- Mix the corn starch in a little cold water, and when these two ingredients become more solid, place them in the broth and let it cook again
- Add the spaghetti previously set aside, mix everything for five minutes and season with salt, soy sauce, salt and pepper
- After ten minutes, turn off the heat and serve
- Serve the vegetable soup still hot