The recipe of the Homemade Nutella which we will now propose to you is undoubtedly more genuine and less fat than the industrial one. Its preparation is very simple and is suitable for a diet based on plant products. Nutella is an ideal food to be consumed in the morning, perhaps spreading it on a delicious slice of homemade bread. But let's see how to make nutella at home following our recipe step by step.
How to make nutella at home, the ingredients
- 50 grams of organic unshelled hazelnuts
- 100 grams of 70% dark veg chocolate
- 80 grams of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of rice oil
- 250 ml of soy milk
Pay attention to the quality of the chocolate: always check the quality of the fats and make sure that cocoa butter is present and not hydrogenated vegetable fats and that the cocoa percentage is at least 60-70 percent.
How to make nutella at home, the preparation
- Toast the hazelnuts in a preheated oven at 150 degrees for about 10-15 minutes
- Pour the brown sugar into the mixer together with the chocolate and blend at maximum speed until you get a homogeneous mixture
- Once this is done, put the mixture just obtained in a saucepan in a bain-marie over low heat for about 10 minutes then add the rice oil and soy milk as you go
- As you pour in the milk, you need to keep stirring until the sugar dissolves completely
- Wait for it to cool then place the homemade Nutella in a glass jar
Here is a thick and homogeneous cream to keep in the fridge and consume as an excellent do-it-yourself Nutella.
Important recommendation: even if it is homemade Nutella, there is no need to exaggerate with the quantities therefore do not exceed 2-3 tablespoons per day equal to 10-20 grams.