We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In this article we will show you how to make one do-it-yourself degreaser using only natural ingredients: the same chemical reactions that we obtain with commercial products can also occur with alternative natural substances.
The preparation of the natural degreaser is very simple: just mix a few products already available at home to obtain a very effective detergent for cleaning the house; we will save money and pollute the environment less! In this regard, here is the recipe for do-it-yourself degreaser.
Do-it-yourself degreaser, what we need
- Apple cider vinegar
- Fresh thyme
- Marseille soap
- Sodium bicarbonate
Do-it-yourself degreaser, advantages
Making a degreaser at home with natural substances has significant advantages:
- Reduction of environmental pollution, since the water we will use in the rinse will not contain dangerous chemical additives
- Less spending at home
- Fewer containers
- Less waste
- Less allergies and intolerances: eliminating products with chemical additives means reducing the risk of redness and skin problems.
Do-it-yourself degreaser, the procedure
- Boil the thyme in a pot with one and a half liters of water for a few minutes and leave to infuse for a few hours: it is a plant with disinfectant properties
- Once the mixture has cooled, strain it to remove the leaves
- Add the lemon juice, 4 tablespoons of Marseille soap previously dissolved, 3 tablespoons of vinegar and two tablespoons of baking soda
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture
- Once this is done, pour the mixture into a plastic container, perhaps with a vaporizer, in order to spray the detergent directly on the surface to be cleaned.
Do-it-yourself degreaser, useful information
- For particularly dirty areas, leave the mixture on for a few seconds
- For delicate surfaces, test the effect on one part before pouring the detergent over the entire surface
- Place a label on the container with the words degreaser
- Keep out of reach of children
- You can use essential oils to perfume the mixture such as tea, cedar, pine, lavender, mint and eucalyptus: they are available in all herbalists.