We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The courgette, a typical summer vegetable with various healthy properties, lends itself to many preparations in the kitchen, in fact we find it in pasta, fish or meat dishes, side dishes, as a container for fillings and can also be a single dish as in case of Aubergine Meatballs. In this regard we will illustrate you how to make zucchini meatballs, following our recipe step by step.
To prepare the Aubergine Meatballs no cooking skills are required; it is an easy and very quick dish to prepare and you need few ingredients. The only recommendation is to use zucchini from your own garden or organic; only in this way will you have the guarantee of a tasty and genuine dish.
How to make zucchini meatballs, what we need
- 1 kilo of organic hard-boiled zucchini
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 pack of bechamel
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 100 grams of grated cheese
- A handful of pine nuts
- A handful of raisins
- A handful of sesame seeds
- Bread crumbs
- Oil, salt and pepper
How to make zucchini meatballs, the preparation
- Wash the courgettes well, cut their ends and grate them coarsely
- Squeeze the grated zucchini a little with your hands to deprive them of the water then place them on a tea towel for a few minutes
- Beat the eggs in a very large bowl and add the grated zucchini, 7 tablespoons of bechamel, flour, grated cheese, pine nuts, raisins, pepper and season with salt
- Mix all the ingredients well until all the ingredients are mixed well
- Prepare the breadcrumbs in a dish together with the sesame seeds
- Take the dough and form some ping pong balls
- Put them in the breadcrumbs then put the zucchini balls in a high pot full of hot oil and fry: the meatballs must be completely covered with oil
- After a few minutes remove the meatballs with the help of a skimmer and place them on absorbent paper
They should be served still hot
How to make zucchini meatballs baked
The zucchini meatballs can also be cooked in the oven if you want to make them lighter and more digestible, just grease a pan and lay them inside. Then put the pan in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.