When we dedicate ourselves to domestic cleaning, we must pay close attention to the detergents we use; a bad allergy on the hands caused by an often aggressive detergent cannot be excluded! As an alternative to supermarket products for cleaning the home, we can use DIY to make a natural, environmentally friendly detergent with a degreasing and sanitizing effect and above all very economical. In addition, with the DIY, the waste to be disposed of is reduced! In this regard we will show you how to make a do-it-yourself natural cleaner for domestic cleaning.
Natural do-it-yourself cleanser, what we need
- Spray container preferably recycled
- 500 ml of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of dish soap
- 3 tablespoons of mild soap
- 45 grams of baking soda
- 10 drops of lemon essential oil
- Graduated container
Natural do-it-yourself cleanser, the preparation
- Pour the hot water into the container then add the neutral soap
- Shake vigorously until the soap dissolves well in the water: make sure there are no residues of the old detergent in the container to ensure the naturalness of the detergent you are making
- Pour in the baking soda and add the dish detergent, preferably organic
- Shake everything vigorously, so as to mix all the ingredients well together.
- Once this is done, add the lemon essential oil: the lemon has strong disinfectant and antimicrobial properties, plus it will make the surfaces that you are going to clean with this multipurpose spray very shiny.
Yours is ready do-it-yourself natural cleaner: for best results, always shake well before each use. Homemade preparations usually leave the deposit at the bottom of the container not because they are less effective or less good just because they do not contain chemicals that bind them.
Store the natural DIY cleanser in a cool place, not under light and heat so as not to lose its effectiveness.
Since it is not a polluting product, it can be used on surfaces that come into contact with food.
Do-it-yourself natural cleaner, the use
The do-it-yourself natural cleaner it can be used to clean any washable surface both in the bathroom and in the kitchen.
Here, small tricks such as using natural products are enough to help create a better environment and save money.