We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In this guide we will suggest the recipe for DIY laundry detergent, using natural ingredients easily available at home. The laundry detergent that we usually buy in supermarkets contains chemicals that are harmful to the environment and its cost greatly affects our wallet! Another factor not to be overlooked is the saving of plastic: with DIY we will avoid having to dispose of empty containers. Instead, we can recycle the same detergent container, reusing it for years. And what about all the water needed to produce the liquid laundry detergent that we find on the market? Surely a lot, too much water is wasted!
To avoid all this and optimize the expenses at home, we can do a lot, for example do it yourself. In this regard, here's how to do the diy laundry detergent, following our step by step instructions. The detergent in question can be used for any garment, both white and colored, both wool, cotton and delicates. Its preparation is very simple and takes little time.
DIY laundry detergent, what we need
- 2 liters of water
- 200 grams of Marseille soap
- Immersion blender
- Steel pot
DIY laundry detergent, instructions
- Pour the water into the pot and boil
- Once this is done, add the Marseille soap that you have previously grated
- With the help of a wooden spoon, melt the soap thoroughly, stirring constantly: it takes a few minutes
- Taking care not to burn yourself, blend the mixture for about a minute with an immersion blender
- Cover the mixture with a lid and let it cool;
Yours is ready DIY laundry detergent; you just have to transfer the mixture into the bottle and use it. If you don't have bottles, you can use plastic water bottles.
DIY laundry detergent, useful tips
- For perfect laundry in the washing machine, three bottle caps per load are enough
- Add two tablespoons of baking soda to the detergent except for washing silk, wool and delicate fabrics: an effective remedy to avoid yellowing halos