The strawberries, a very versatile fruit in gastronomy, they are the favorite ingredient of many for seasonal recipes. There are those who like them in a simple way, those who like them in fruit salads, smoothies, desserts. In the previous article we suggested the recipe for strawberry tiramisu, a fresh dessert made with delicious layers of biscuits, mascarpone cream and strawberries; now we will propose others strawberry recipes, with the use of strawberries as the main ingredient. Many associate strawberries with something sweet, do you know that you can prepare delicious first courses? This is the case of strawberry risotto: for the recipe, please refer to the appropriate article strawberry risotto.
Strawberry recipes, centrifuged for breakfast
How about starting the morning with a good smoothie with strawberries?
The recipe is very simple, here are the ingredients: 150 grams of strawberries, a red apple, 2 yellow perches, a few mint leaves
- Wash the aforementioned fruit and mint thoroughly
- Peel the peaches and cut them into wedges, removing the nut, then take the strawberries, remove the stalk and cut them in two
- Take the apple and cut it into wedges, leaving the peel
- Pour everything into the centrifuge together with the mint
Your juice is ready to mix well with a spoon before enjoying it
Strawberry recipes, strawberry cream
- 250 grams of strawberries
- 500 grams of whipping cream
- 120 grams of granulated sugar
- 1 sachet of vanillin
- 3 egg yolks
- A spoonful of flour
- Wash and cut the strawberries into pieces then pour them into the blender and operate the device for a couple of minutes
- Transfer the smoothie to a saucepan and add the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla
- Mix everything until all the ingredients are well combined
- Add the flour then continue to mix everything
- Put the saucepan on the stove and cook the cream by turning with a whisk or a wooden spoon to prevent it from sticking
- When the cream has thickened well, turn off the heat
- Remove the cream from the saucepan and let it cool
- Whip the fresh cream and add it to the strawberry cream, mixing gently to prevent the mixture from breaking down too much.
The strawberry cream is ready
ATTENTION: make sure that the fruit in question comes from organic farming in order to have the guarantee of a healthy and genuine product.