A dish with an irresistible aroma to be offered on the most special occasions is the risotto with truffle. In this regard, here's how to prepare the risotto with truffle following our recipe step by step.
Risotto with truffle, the ingredients for 4 people
- 250 grams of rice
- Half small black truffle
- One shallot
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Vegetable margarine
- A glass of white wine
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- Grated tofu
Risotto with truffle, the preparation
- Pour three cups of water and the vegetable cube into a saucepan, then cook over low heat
- Clean the shallots and chop them very finely
- Take a very large and non-stick pan, put two generous spoons of extra virgin olive oil and after a few seconds, fry the shallot for about a minute over low heat
- Add the rice and let it toast for about two minutes over medium heat
- Pour in the wine and let it evaporate, letting it cook for another five minutes
- Gradually add the vegetable broth and leave to cook for about 20 minutes, always stirring with a wooden spoon
- Almost at the end of cooking, add the truffle in very thin flakes, leaving it to flavor for two to three minutes over low heat
- When cooked, add a knob of vegetable margarine and mix
- Serve the risotto hot and garnish with a few flakes of truffle and a small handful of grated tofu.
Yours is ready risotto with truffle
Pay attention to how the fresh truffle is stored. For a good conservation it is good to clean it from excessive earthy residues, wrap it in absorbent paper or bread paper and store it in a hermetically sealed glass jar to be stored in the refrigerator. In this way your black truffle will keep for about ten days.