We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you have any pasta left over? Woe to throw it in the garbage! Of course, heated pasta does not taste good at all, but it can become the basic ingredient for tasty and flavourful preparations. We have already illustrated the recipe for the pasta omelette, now we will offer you other recipes with the leftover pasta that won't even look like recycling. But let's see in detail how to recycle leftover pasta following our recipes.
If you have too little pasta left over, the tastiest solution is an omelette. It is a very simple recipe to prepare: just make a mixture with 2-3 beaten eggs, a pinch of salt, pepper, nutmeg and grated parmesan. Pour the mixture into the dough and mix well. Heat a non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil, pour in the omelette and cook on both sides until golden brown. It is also delicious cold. If the leftover pasta you will find tasty alternatives below
How to recycle leftover pasta, baked au gratin pan
- Pour the pasta into a large bowl
- Add the bechamel: about 250 grams for every half kilo of pasta
- Add cold cuts and cheeses made into small pieces: salami, cooked ham or mortadella are good for cold cuts, while provola or scamorza cheese are suitable for cheeses
- Mix well until the ingredients are well combined
- Pour the mixture into a previously oiled pan
- Sprinkle on top with parmesan mixed with breadcrumbs
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes: a nice crust will form.
How to recycle leftover pasta, gratin pan with puff pastry
- Line a baking sheet with puff pastry
- Pour the pasta into a large bowl: the pasta must be at least 500 grams
- In another bowl, beat 2 eggs, then add salt, pepper and a glass of fresh cream
- Pour the mixture into the bowl containing the pasta and mix well until the ingredients are well combined
- Transfer everything to the lined pan
- Brush the surface with a mixture made with a yolk, grated Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 25 minutes
We are sure that next time you will do some on purpose leftover pasta!