We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
THE ravioli with mushrooms with truffle fondue they are a very delicious dish suitable for special occasions. Below you will find the recipe that will surely delight your diners.
Mushroom ravioli with truffle fondue, the ingredients
- 200 grams of rye flour
- 200 grams of cleaned porcini mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams of cottage cheese
- 200 g of soft wheat flour
- 1 chopped shallot
- A knob of butter of butter
Mushroom ravioli with truffle fondue, preparation of ravioli
- Put the flours, eggs, salt on a work surface then mix everything
- Work the ingredients well for 15 minutes until you get a consistent dough then let it rest for about half an hour, covered with cling film
Mushroom ravioli with truffle fondue, preparation of the filling
- Fry the chopped shallot in a non-stick pan with a knob of butter
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes
- Add salt and pepper and let it cool
- After some time, pass everything in the mixer for a few seconds and make chopped
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and add the ricotta
- Mix all the ingredients well until everything is mixed well
- Once the filling is done, proceed to the preparation of the ravioli then roll out the dough into a thin sheet
- Spread over half of this many piles of filling at a distance of 5 cm from each other
- Fold the dough, pressing it to make it adhere
- Cut the ravioli into squares of about 4 cm per side
Mushroom ravioli with truffle fondue, preparation of the truffle fondue
- 1 pack of bechamel
- 2 dl of warm milk
- 2 yolks
- 20 grams of truffle paste
- A knob of butter
- Salt and white peppercorns
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the béchamel and warm milk and mix
- Add the egg yolks, one at a time, the truffle paste, a little pepper and let it thicken for a few minutes.
- Once the ravioli and the sauce are ready, you just have to boil the ravioli, drain them al dente and dress them with the fondue, a few peppercorns, a handful of chopped parsley and serve.
Here is ready i ravioli with mushrooms with truffle fondue.
Bio-tip: use organic eggs