Today we want to offer you the risotto with radicchio, a healthy and popular dish, which combines the flavor of radicchio with that of rice. The radicchio, a leafy vegetable mainly consumed in winter, it is one of the most popular and renowned vegetables for its excellent organoleptic characteristics; according to experts, the radicchio it would be purifying and effective in case of constipation and poor digestion. But let's see in detail how to cook the risotto with radicchio following our recipe step by step.
Risotto with radicchio, the ingredients for 4 people
- 400 grams of organic rice
- 200 grams of radicchio
- 1 white onion
- 1 nut
- 6 glasses of hot water (about 200g each)
- 50 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- A handful of nuts
- A handful of raisins
- White or rosé wine to taste
- A knob of butter
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
Risotto with radicchio, the preparation
- Put a little extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick pan and fry the onion previously peeled and cut into thin slices.
- In the meantime, prepare the broth by cooking the cube in the water
- After washing the radicchio thoroughly, cut it into strips and pour half a portion into the pan together with the onion
- After a few minutes, add the rice and toast it for a maximum of 2-3 minutes.
- Deglaze with a little white wine and when the alcohol has evaporated, add the remaining radicchio and gradually the broth until completely cooked: while cooking, continue stirring the rice, to prevent it from sticking to the pan.
- Once the risotto is cooked, add a knob of butter, grated cheese, a little salt and mix.
Yours is ready risotto with radicchio
Variations: in addition to the broth you can prepare the risotto with radicchio also with vegetables. The only recommendation is to use only seasonal vegetables.