Have you thought about the Christmas dinner? The crepes for example, they lend themselves very well as a Christmas lunch and if you don't know how to stuff them we can offer you a filling that will certainly not disappoint your guests, crespelle stuffed with artichokes and ricotta. It is a dish that can be prepared with genuine and seasonal products; for example, you can find artichokes fresh during this period. So let's see in detail how to prepare crepes with artichokes, following our recipe.
Crepes with artichokes, the ingredients for 6 people
- For the crepes: 1 liter of milk, 300 g of plain flour, 6 eggs, a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, a handful of salt
- For the filling: 6 artichokes, 250 grams of ricotta, 1 pack of bechamel, 50 grams of butter
- For the sauce: 100 g of grated Parmesan cheese, 2 egg yolks, 1 pack of whipped cream
Crepes with artichokes, the preparation
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the flour little by little
- Finally, pour the milk, the oil and the salt, then mix everything well until you get a homogeneous mixture
- Heat a 20 cm diameter non-stick pan, grease it lightly, pour a part of the mixture with a ladle and with a rotating motion, distribute the batter in the pan evenly
- Let it cook for a few moments, turn the crepe over and cook on the other side as well
- Once cooked, remove from the pan and let cool.
- Pour the cream, cheese, egg yolks into a bowl and mix continuously with a whisk
- Clean the artichokes, take the softest part and cut them into thin wedges
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the artichokes, the butter and brown until lightly browned.
- After cooking, pour the artichokes into a large bowl and add the béchamel and ricotta.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are mixed well
- Spread the mixture on the crepes and close them with a handkerchief.
- Arrange the crepes in a lightly greased pan and cover with the sauce then sprinkle with grated cheese
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes
- Serve the crepes with mushrooms freshly baked