The potatoes they are widely used in the kitchen, perhaps it is the most consumed vegetable in the world. They can be boiled, fried, roasted and can represent a single dish if they are stuffed. The stuffed potatoes they are simple to make and require no cooking skills in preparation. In this regard we now want to illustrate you how to make stuffed potatoes following our recipe step by step. The only recommendation is to prefer organic potatoes, to ensure the genuineness of the product.
Stuffed potatoes, the ingredients for 4 people
- 8 organic potatoes
- 100 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 onion
- 100 grams of leerdammer cheese
- 1 bell pepper
- Butter, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste
Stuffed potatoes, Preparation
- Peel the potatoes then cut them at the ends and empty them on one side: keep a cap for each potato
- Chop the remaining caps together with the internal pulp that you have just removed and pour them into a very large bowl
- Wash the pepper well, clean it by removing the seeds then cut it into strips
- Pour the pieces of pepper and chopped onion into a non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil and brown for at least 15 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon
- Once this is done, pour the peppers into the bowl containing the chopped potatoes
- Add the diced leerdammer, bechamel sauce, chopped parsley, a little breadcrumbs soaked in milk and a pinch of salt and nutmeg
- Mix everything well until all the ingredients are well combined
- Take the mixture just made and fill the potatoes
- Arrange the stuffed potatoes in a buttered pan together with a few curls of butter, sprinkling with a little water: after placing them on the pan, put the cap previously set aside on each potato
- Put in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 60 minutes.
Serve the stuffed potatoes still hot with a few mint leaves.