We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
With the arrival of winter, we cannot count on the great variety of vegetables available in spring; luckily the cauliflower. In this regard, we now show you a tasty and easy to prepare recipe, the cauliflower au gratin. It should also be noted that the cauliflower it is a very healthy vegetable, it is rich in vitamin C and vitamin A and is also recommended for those suffering from anemia. According to experts, it would seem that cauliflower can be valid against gastroduodenal ulcer and ulcerative colitis. But let's see in detail how to make au gratin cauliflower following our recipe step by step.
Grated cauliflower, the ingredients
- 1 cauliflower
- 1/2 l of milk
- 100 grams of flour 00
- 100 g of butter
- 100 grams of grated Parmesan
- A pinch of salt
Grated cauliflower, the preparation
- Clean the cauliflower thoroughly under running water then boil them in plenty of salted water for about 15 minutes over moderate heat: the time refers to when the water begins to boil
- As soon as it is al dente, drain the cauliflower and set it aside
- Melt the butter in a saucepan then add the sifted flour and mix quickly with a spoon making sure it becomes a mixture without lumps
- Heat the milk for a couple of minutes then add it to the mixture and mix with the spoon
- Bring to the boil again and continue cooking for another three minutes until you get a smooth and creamy sauce
- A few seconds before removing the mixture from the heat, add a pinch of salt, pepper and nutmeg
- Take the cauliflower and dissect it into tops
- Once this is done, add all the lecime into the mixture and mix well
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese and the provolone cut into cubes and mix well
- Transfer the prepared vegetable to an oven dish, sprinkle it with grated Parmesan cheese and cook in a preheated oven at a temperature of 280 degrees for about 25 minutes
- Serve the cauliflower very hot, just removed from the oven.