THE chocolate cupcakes they are small sweets that adapt well to any occasion, even when you have little time. Their small size and their concentrated taste will allow you to indulge in a little whim every now and then without exceeding the quantities, even if it is difficult to stop! They are quick and easy to prepare and you don't need to be a good pastry chef to cook them. But let's see in detail how to make chocolate cupcakes, following our step by step recipe.
Chocolate cupcakes, the ingredients
- 200 grams of flour 200
- 90 grams of sugar 90
- 125 ml of milk
- Half a sachet of baking powder
- 50 ml of seed oil
- Cooking cream
- 100 grams of dark chocolate
- A pinch goes up
- Paper or silicone cups for cupcakes: you can find them in the household department supermarkets
Chocolate cupcakes, the preparation
- Take a fairly large bowl and pour in the flour, seed oil, yeast, sugar, milk and a pinch of salt
- Mix everything well until all the ingredients are mixed together, thus obtaining a creamy mixture
- Fill the cups, being careful not to overdo it to prevent them from becoming deformed during cooking
- Once you have filled all the cups, place them in the oven, already hot, at 180 ° and let it cook for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream by melting the dark chocolate in a saucepan
- Immediately after, add a couple of tablespoons of cream
- Mix carefully until you get a smooth cream then let it cool
- Once the cupcakes are cooked, you can move on to the filling
- Take the sweets individually and fill them with the chocolate cream, making a conical opening hole in the upper part: the filling will be placed in the hole and then the base of the cone will be used to close the cupcake.
- For the external filling you can use a special tool, called sac a poche: fill it with the chocolate cream and stuff the top of the cupcake, creating a kind of spiral.