There courgette it is a vegetable that should not be missing in the kitchen, as a fundamental ingredient of many first courses, as a side dish or as a single dish. It can in fact be prepared in the most varied and original ways. Among the most popular specialties we find the stuffed round courgette, an easy and quick dish to prepare. In this regard, we want to offer you this dish following our recipe step by step.
Stuffed round courgette, the ingredients for 4 people
- 8 round courgettes
- 8 tablespoons of bechamel
- 100 grams of emmental
- 1 red pepper
- 50 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- A handful of raisins
- A handful of almonds
- Salt, oil to taste
Stuffed round courgette, the preparation
- Wash the courgettes well then cut the top leaving the stalk attached
- Empty the zucchini with the help of a brush or a teaspoon
- Pour the zucchini pulp into a large bowl and set aside
- Clean the peppers and cut them into cubes, then fry them together with the raisins for at least 20 minutes in a non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt
- After this time, pour the mixture into the bowl containing the zucchini pulp
- Add the bechamel, Parmesan and finely chopped almonds
- Mix everything well until the ingredients are mixed well then add salt
- Stuff the courgettes with the mixture just obtained
- Place thin slices of emmental on each courgette, sprinkle with oil and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Transfer the courgettes to a pan greased with oil and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until the courgettes are well au gratin on the surface.
Nutritional information: courgette is almost completely calorie-free, so it is particularly suitable for diets and is composed of 93.60% water. Like other vegetables, it is rich in mineral salts, in particular potassium (200 mg per 100 g).