We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Prepare a natural balm at home it is very simple, just a few ingredients that can be easily purchased in shops that deal with natural products.
You can thus have healthy, shiny hair and at the same time provide nutrients that are effective in repairing damage caused by factors such as the climate, the use of straighteners, hairdryers and more. In this regard, we will show you some recipes to make your favorite natural conditioner at home.
Natural homemade conditioner with oil and honey for dry, broken and split ends hair
- 150 ml of olive oil
- 150 ml of almond oil
- 150 ml of bee honey
- A saucepan
- Pour all the ingredients mentioned above into the saucepan and heat over low heat until they boil, taking care to stir constantly
- At this point, remove the saucepan from the heat and wait for the mixture to cool
Before use, wash your hair as usual, preferring a natural shampoo. The conditioner should be applied well on wet hair, making gentle massages all over the hair. They are then wrapped in an envelope, leaving it to act for 15 to 20 minutes. Finally, they should be rinsed with plenty of cold water.
Repeat the treatment twice a week.
Natural homemade coconut conditioner, revitalizing and nourishing, ideal for all hair types
- 200 ml of coconut oil
- 50 grams of grated natural coconut
- 1 vanilla pod
- 50 ml of bee honey
- Pour the coconut, coconut oil and honey into a bowl and mix all the ingredients well
- Once the mixture is ready, add the previously chopped vanilla pod
- Wash your hair as usual then apply your homemade conditioner by massaging from roots to ends: make sure the conditioner completely covers the hair
- Leave for 10 minutes
- Once this time has elapsed, rinse with warm water
- Repeat the treatment at least once a week.
Natural homemade conditioner with avocado
Avocado is a valuable ally for hair beauty thanks to its content of vitamins A and E. Its properties are also effective in combating problems such as hair loss.
This avocado-based conditioner is particularly suitable for dry and damaged hair that needs to be nourished.
- A very ripe avocado
- 20 grams of olive oil
- An egg yolk
- A vessel
- Take the avocado, remove the peel and remove the seed
- Cut the avocado into small pieces then mash it with a fork until you get a paste
- Add the olive oil and an egg yolk and mix the ingredients well until the mixture is completely homogeneous.
- Wash your hair as usual and apply the conditioner to damp hair from roots to ends, massaging gently until all hair is covered
- Cover your hair with an envelope or a shower cap and let it sit for 15 minutes
- Once this time has elapsed, rinse with warm water and clean all excesses well
- Repeat the process at least twice a month.
These natural remedies will prove very effective from the first treatment; your hair will immediately be soft and will not tangle in the comb or brush. If you always use a hairdryer, straightener or clips, it is preferable to be more consistent with the avocado conditioner; in this way you will strengthen the hair making it less fragile.
Important recommendation: before using the conditioner, always wash your hair with a natural shampoo. Not to be overlooked is the presence of chemical ingredients in the shampoos we buy in supermarkets: just read the shampoo label carefully to understand that even the best brands have chemical additives that can make them aggressive. In this regard, we refer you to reading the article "Natural homemade shampoo".
Where to buy almond oil?
For all the properties of almond oil, please refer to the article Sweet almond oil properties. For the purchase of almond oil, you can go to shops specializing in the sale of natural products or take advantage of the online sale. A liter of sweet almond oil, 100% pure and produced with cold pressing, is offered on Amazon at a price of € 15.95. This oil is excellent both in aromatherapy (used as a carrier / carrier oil), and for massages on the body, to moisturize the skin or for the composition of DIY creams. For all the details on the product I point out the official Amazon page: 100% pure Sweet Almond Oil.