We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Over time, even the skin of knees and gods elbows tends to darken; this is due to dead cells and other impurities adhering to the skin. The lack of hydration adds to their appearance! Since they are areas that do not have enough sebaceous glands, they also tend to dry out, resulting in cracking and accumulation of impurities.
In fact, black knees and elbows they have no health consequences but certainly from an aesthetic point of view it is not a pleasant condition at all.
There are several natural remedies to lighten black knees and elbows; these are products easily available at home that are effective in eliminating dead cells.
Black knees and elbows, natural remedies
- Mix a tablespoon of baking soda in 500ml of water then apply the mixture on the elbows and knees making a light massage.
- Leave for 5 minutes then rinse with warm water. In these areas it is possible to exert some pressure as they are quite resistant not to get irritated easily.
- Once the treatment is finished, you will need to moisturize the areas in question to prevent dry skin.
- To be repeated 2 or 3 times a week.
Oats as a natural exfoliant
- In a bowl pour two tablespoons of powdered oat flour and add two teaspoons of fresh cream or milk then mix everything well.
- Apply the mixture on the elbows and knees by making circular massages
- Leave it on for a couple of minutes then rub the mixture on the areas for another 10 minutes
- Rinse with cold water
- After the treatment, apply a preferably natural moisturizer
Chickpea flour and petroleum jelly as a natural moisturizer and lightener
- In a bowl pour two tablespoons of chickpea flour and 250 ml of water then mix well
- Apply the mixture to the skin of the elbows and knees
- When the paste has dried, wash it off with cold water, dry the skin thoroughly and apply petroleum jelly
- Wrap your knees and elbows with a bandage and let the petroleum jelly work overnight while you sleep
- The next day, remove the bandage, rinse with cold water and apply a natural moisturizer
Lemon as a lightener
- Rub knees and elbows with a lemon making circular movements
- Carry out a 10-minute massage with the lemon then let it act for a few minutes
- Repeat this treatment every day for at least 15 days
- At the end of the treatment, rinse with cold water and apply a natural moisturizer
You might also be interested in
- Weak knees: causes and what to do